Viewing Metrics for:
People with Intellectual Disabilities Can Speak for themselves! A Methodological Discussion of Using People with Mild and Moderate Intellectual Disabilities as Participants in Living Conditions Studies
Published on 27 Jun 2019.
We record metrics using Google Analytics, PLoS Lagotto and UPs Twitter Scraper.
Return to Article
- Views: unique visits to the article full text.
- Downloads: user downloads of PDF and XML.
- Citations: citing articles in CrossRef.
- Twitter: tweets, retweets and mentions.
- Facebook: mentions of this article.
- Wikipedia: citing articles in Wikipedia.